Do Your Best To Be Your Best!
At Thundridge School we aim to:
- provide a happy, secure and caring learning environment.
- encourage our pupils to develop their academic, creative, aesthetic, social and physical abilities by providing learning experiences that are stimulating, purposeful and challenging.
- foster high expectations so that each pupil may reach their potential.
- help our pupils to develop as considerate and responsible members of the Christian community.
- form supportive partnerships with parents, governors, the cluster group, the Church of England and the wider community.
- enable our pupils to develop understanding and respect for religious, moral, cultural and ethnic diversity.
- foster self confidence, positive attitudes and a pride in achievement to enable our pupils to become lifelong learners.
Church School Ethos Statement
- The school will preserve and develop its religious character in accordance with the principles of the Church of England and in partnership with the Church at parish and diocesan level.
- The school aims to serve its community by providing an education of the highest quality within the context of Christian belief and practice.
- It encourages an understanding of the meaning and significance of faith and promotes Christian values through the experience it offers to all its pupil