Our Christian Values
Learning and Growing Together
"Start Children off on the way they should go, and even when they are old they will not turn away from it."
At Thundridge School we aim to:
- provide a happy, secure and caring learning environment.
- encourage our pupils to develop their academic, creative, aesthetic, social and physical abilities by providing learning experiences that are stimulating, purposeful and challenging.
- foster high expectations so that each pupil may reach their potential.
- help our pupils to develop as considerate and responsible members of the Christian community.
- form supportive partnerships with parents, governors, the cluster group, the Church of England and the wider community.
- enable our pupils to develop understanding and respect for religious, moral, cultural and ethnic diversity.
- foster self confidence, positive attitudes and a pride in achievement to enable our pupils to become lifelong learners.
Church School Ethos Statement
- The school will preserve and develop its religious character in accordance with the principles of the Church of England and in partnership with the Church at parish and diocesan level.
- The school aims to serve its community by providing an education of the highest quality within the context of Christian belief and practice.
- It encourages an understanding of the meaning and significance of faith and promotes Christian values through the experience it offers to all its pupil
Old Church Service